onsdag 4. mars 2009

Briz

Hello sweeties!
Still in Brisbane dilling rundt. The weather is supernice and oh-la-la so hot here! 38 todo el dia. yesterday the strangest thing happend. I was walking up the street in Cleveland and as I was listening to my iPod (jeeeeee!!) minding my own bussines, I bumped in to a friend of mine. She is also Norwegian and stayed at the backpackers in Lennox 2 weeks ago. She lives and works in Brisbane (Cleveland is 40mins out of Brissie by train) and mostly works in the city. She is the only one I know in Brisbane, and what are the chanses meeting i Cleveland??!!

Anyway, I'm going to the Gold Coast today and will spend the weekend there with Flyndra, a friend of mine from the good old study days in saftbygda Sogndal. On Sunday we're going to check out the Roxy Pro surf competition, and oh yeah, theee Mr Kelly will be there!!

(sorry 'bout all my spelling mistakes by the way...)

Have a super nice weekend, spred some love

Chill ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar