lørdag 28. februar 2009

27!

Thank you all for komments,phone calls, e-mails and texts for my birthday!! I had a super nice day, I even got a birthday cake :)
Ma yo ko from Japan.
Knowing that it also was my last day in Lennox Head, some of my friends of mine desided to throw me a humangus BBQ and Sangria birthday party down by the lake. We invited rundt 40 people and we had roughly 90 litres of Sangria. Need I say more???

Mr. Elias Sangria in the Sangria bucket.

*******


A few days ago I went to Cape Byron again, this time with my Japanese friend Ma Yu KO

Miss Japan & miss Snow White.

The day before yesterday I dro from Lennox and I'm now in Brisbane staying with tante Gwen og onkel David. As you probably kan gjette, I have no plan and no peil how long I'm staying here or where to go next. Life is wonderful and so are jaggu you to!

:)

1 kommentar:

  1. Du e verdens nydeligste! Er så deilig å lese om alt du gjer, og alt du ikkje gjer, og alt du får oppleve, og alle norskengelske uttrykka som berre gjer teksten enda meir morsom!!! Jæ digger dej

    SvarSlett