lørdag 28. mars 2009

In Palmwoods with no camera, no phone....

Since I've left home I've had an electronic helvette. It started i Jervis Bay, I was walking in the bush, it was a really hot day so I desided to jump in the water to cool down...with my splitter new camera in my pocket. Not so verry smart, but I thought as long as it wasn't my iPod, it wasn't that bad even tho I lost evry single photo I took in Malaysia. A few days later, I deleted my iPod with almost 40GB of music by accident... I thought well OK, I'll just put Chris' music on and I'll be fine, but after a while I really started to miss my music, so i shipped it off to Norway so Bernard could sync it with my computer at home. I was so happy when I got it back! (I love you Bernard) since I lost my camera I had to get a new one and so I did, a WATERPROOF one this time :) but last week my camera decided not to be friendt with me any more, so I had to hand it in to a shop so they could fix it and it will take 4-6 weeks before I get it back, but I thought I have a camera on my phone, I'll just use that!
the next thing on the lits to go to helvette, and I bet you'd never guess, was oh yes my phone.
on my way back from the camera shop someone nicked my phone out of my pocket...
So at the moment I have no camera no phone, but I have my iPod. I love my iPod :)
*****
I had a few days at North Straddie before I left Brissie, and I found paradise. I whent scuba diving, sand boarding, caving, 4 wd and lots of other stuff. it was wonderful!! I'll have to go back when I get my camera back so I can show you what it looks like. beautiful beaches and not very touristy. I'm in Palmwoods now visiting Tommy and Kristina,
and I'm so sorry I cant show you any photos!!
Hade.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Du er Julia mi du! Med eller uten kamera og mobil... Heier på deg! Og heldiggrisen du som som er i Palmwoods. Der er det så fint!
    Kose seg!

    SvarSlett
  2. ja,det er helt ufattelig fint her, den utsikten fra huset da! kos deg i fri, bigsis ;)

    SvarSlett
  3. storklem fra morradi

    SvarSlett